The Top 10 Worst Trucking Chokepoints For 2017
The American Transportation Research Institute has released its annual report ranking the worst traffic chokepoints for truckers.
This marks this second year in a row that Atlanta’s Spaghetti Junction earns the number one spot the list.
Top 10 Trucking Chokepoints In The U.S.
1. I-285 at I-85 N (Spaghetti Junction) in Atlanta, Georgia
2. I-95 at State Route 4 in Fort Lee, New Jersey
3. I-290 at I-90/94 in Chicago, Illinois
4. I-65 at I-64/71 in Louisville, Kentucky
5. I-71 at I-75 in Cincinnati, Ohio
6. SR 60 at SR 57 in Los Angeles, California
7. SR 18 at SR 167 in Auburn, Washington
8. I-45 at US 59 in Houston, Texas
9. I-75 at I-285 North in Atlanta, Georgia
10. I-5 at I-90 in Seattle, Washington
All of that traffic costs trucker big time. The ATRI also released a recent report indicating that that traffic cost the trucking industry $63.4 billion dollars in 2015 and swallowed up $996 million hours of productivity.
courtesy of cdllife.com
**Check out these great job opportunities at http://www.driverjobcenter.com/cr-england or apply directly at http://drivecrengland.com/application/?id=Warrior3pr&rs=6982